Staring at a blank wall while trying to study is no fun, your favourite lever arch folder is broken, and you have a couple of spare wood pieces lying about. Why not take a study break and redecorate the room! This office set up makes use of those spare and broken pieces to brighten up a little study area.
You will need:
- Narrow wood blocks (ours just happened to be lying around)
- Lever-arch folder
- Removable wall adhesives
- Shelf support/bracket
- (This design can be removed without damage to the wall. If you are wanting something permanent, go ahead and put in some nails!)
Now, it is as simple as this:
- Stick your narrow wood shelves in position on the wall using the removable wall adhesive
- Add support by using blu-tac to stick the shelf bracket to the wood and the wall
- Cut the back and front off your lever-arch folder (ours was already broken)
- Turn so the lever arch is on the top
- Hole punch some blank sheets of paper and attach
- Use removable wall adhesive to stick your new notepad on the wall
- The other side of our broken folder had a plastic pouch – we just placed a drawing in it and used it for decoration
- Decorate your shelves!
- Note: As these were only narrow shelves with no permanent mounting, we kept our shelf objects lightweight and scant. With more permanent mounting, you could place heavier objects, and more of them!